I had a guy say I was...

Built like a brick sh*t house. What the heck is that supposed to mean? I'm not fat at all! It was before I had kids... I just don't understand it. lol, I've wondered about that for years now. What do you think it means?

Tes...Jacksmami

Asked by Tes...Jacksmami at 3:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've heard that before, and you should take it as a compliment. However, the last brick sh!thouse I saw was an outhouse in the middle of a forest. It had a hole that went about 30 feet down and a lot of flies.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• It means busty and hippy,like a real woman should look like. It was a compliment!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• brick house means built tough, musluar build, i dont know why he would say shit though. that ,makes no sense to me
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Hmmm.. usually means muscular..all the way around.. could you have kicked his ass?? maybe he meant it like that?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Hmm, I'm 5'5" he was about 6'8" I don't think I could have taken him. lol.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Comment by Tes...Jacksmami (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• your built in all the right places! you apparently looked mighty good to him!! :-)
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 3:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Iv always thought it ment muscular
    Halogurl29

Answer by Halogurl29 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think he must have been just saying something stupid!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 3:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Makes me think of that '70s song "Brick House" by the Commodores. Adding the expletive makes it sound like less of a compliment though, if you ask me....
    wenchmommy381

Answer by wenchmommy381 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

Ouch! lol. Ok, so for everyone that is saying its a compliment... Is something you've heard a lot? I'm from Cali, he was from Missouri, is it just some regional thing I've never heard?
    Tes...Jacksmami

Comment by Tes...Jacksmami (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010