Anyone have siblings they can't stand?

I do. My sister has now wrecked my life by stealing my identity and using it when being pulled over by the police. Also, she pawned stolen property in my name. I pressed charges and am now confronting her tonight. Now I know why my DL went missing over a year ago!

Mom2Just1

Asked by Mom2Just1 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Yes,my sister married my mom's ex husband and he's a child molester. As you can probably guess,that doesn't sit too well with me.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• HELL YA MY MOM AND MY BROTHER !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 3:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• when I was little I wanted my sister to go back to where she came from, when I was told that 'there was nowhere else for her to go' I totally understood, I mean 'who would want her?'
    I didn't understand why we had to be stuck with her because no one else wanted her.

I was told that when I was grown up, I would understand that my sister was the best thing that ever happened to me!

she's proven to me a dangerous adult, so I wonder if I'll ever see the day when I'm thankful for her.
    Anonymous

• I have a rocky relationship with my brother. It's nothing like what you describe though. That's got to be so hard. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. I hope you you are able to find peace in your family.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• DL?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• What is DL? Ummm yes. I dispise my oldest brother for things he has done that are not appropriate for an online forum.

ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• DL= driver's license.
    Mom2Just1

Comment by Mom2Just1 (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• dl is drivers licence! i cant stand one of my sisters but its because she is a very unattentive parent.. not because she does stuff liek that.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think it is drivers license she is referring too, it went missing a yr ago
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• oops didn't see you reply op, sorry...

but to answer the question, I have a hard time liking my sister...she is just to different, I was the milk man's baby or adopted because there is no way we have the same parents..
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010