S/o of Casey Anthony question...

If she's found guilty of murdering her daughter, what do you think would be a fair sentence?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 4:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Normally I would say death, but the "skanky, social butterfly and party girl" needs to spend the rest of her life--which could be some 60+ years behind bars in the comforting arms of "Big Bertha" and never know the touch of a man again!!! Her cell walls should be covered in Caylee's images--both alive and dead/decomposed--so that she is forever reminded of what she did.

I know that men do not take to "kindly" to child molester's/murderers in prison, I wonder if that's the same with women?! If so, I say "have at her girls!" and "beat her to a pulp....daily!!"
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Obviously life without the possibility of parole. She has never admitted to her role in her daughters death or even shows any remorse or concern for her daughter. She is SICK!

If she gets the death penalty...if that's even an option then she got what she deserved. It all works itself out in the end, that's how I look at it.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 4:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Life without parole. She should suffer for many years.

Killing a baby so you can party is just sick!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 5:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I really think all us mothers should gather in a circle around her and throw bricks at her until she dies.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• The woman deserves the max, I do not think she did it on purpose but what she did after is incomprehensible!

Answer by older at 6:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• by the way I bumped you!

Answer by older at 6:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• solitary confinement for life :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• LOL Momnbabygirl,. that sounds fair. The dealth penalty is too easy, and she doesn't show signs of remorse or anything, so it's not like she'd sit in prison feeling guilty. But solitary confinement might do the trick.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Whatever a jury of her peers decides is the correct punishment. I am not privy to the "entire" extent of knowledge and evidence that the jury has heard.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Unless she is proven to have premeditated the murder she should get life without parole.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2010