Bare Foot Bandit

What are you thought on this kid?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colton_Harris-Moore

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• He's a thief who watched Catch Me if You Can one too many times. Plus, his mom said she was proud of him for teaching himself how to fly. No bother that it was with a stolen airplane.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• He said his home life was not good, he wasn't brought up that great? Can't wait to read his book.

When he gets out of jail I'm sure the FBI or CIA will give him a great Job!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 5:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• hes from my state. crazy.
    mommyajay

Answer by mommyajay at 4:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I'm in Washington too. I just find it funny that he managed to out run the authorities here for 2 years but the authorities in the Bahamas captured him in a matter of weeks. I think he needs both jail time and help.
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• He is in trouble! LOL His mom says he is so smart. I beg to differ.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• LOL he must be smart if he's so young and been knows how to escape the law better then most criminals
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• He hit a house only an hour away from me - broke in while a family was on vacation and was naked in the living room when the dad walked in when they got home - he was glad he was in first and not his kids. I was glad to hear they caught him.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 5:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• The news here in Washington was saying that his mom is selling rights to make a book, movie and possibly a TV series. Looks like mommy is cashing in on her son, what a great mom....
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 5:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I am sooo glad he is caught and think its so sad that he is being glorified. He is a thief and not a modern day Robin Hood.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 5:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

***
    She's also PROUD of her son, and happy he didn't get hurt!!! That right there is mother of year characteristics!! The 5 second clip I saw of her, I learned all I needed to know about their motives.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2010