Question About Depo??? "MAYBE PREGNANT"

Ok, I've Only Had One Dose Of The Depo Shot, I Got It In December Around The End Of The Month. When My 3 Month Dose Was Up I Did Not Get Back On Them. I Was due to get back on them But I Didnt. It Seems Like Everyone Is Sayin The Same Thing But After I've Researched I Can Not Find Someone With a Similar Problem? I Had My Regular Period Back In April Also In May. I Was Sexual Active Throughtout These Months. In June I Recieved No Period, Nor In July. My Period Usually Comes On The Beginning Of The Month. I Know The Best Thing To Do Is Test. But Is There Any String Advice. I Do Kind Of Feel Pregnant????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• r u serious?
    test.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• take a test and if its negative its probably your period would not be regular anymore it depends also on your body how it takes the depo meds. i was like that and i got my period for 3 mos every 28 days and then it just stopped turns out i took a pregnancy test it was negative went to my dr they said the depo can do that it just depends on the bodys reactions to it
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 4:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• For some women who have taken Depo-Provera, fertility (ability to get pregnant again) returns immediately; for others, it takes 6-18 months. The majority of women who have taken Depo-Provera who want to get pregnant again, do within a year after stopping this birth control. You may or may not be pregnant and there's no way to know besides waiting for the belly-growth and kicking to start, or getting tested (it's just a few dollars at Target or Walmart). If you're not pregnant, you are highly likely to get pregnant in the future if you don't get tested and back on birth control. At least use condoms and don't get drunk.
    ChaoticGood

Answer by ChaoticGood at 5:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• take a test
    Geunie0x1091

Answer by Geunie0x1091 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2010