whats for dinner tonight ladies?

I made homemade sweet and sour chicken, with fried rice, fries and maccronni salad!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 4:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I just made a huge salad... lettuce, tons of tomatoes ,onions ,chick peas,peas,beets a sprinkle of grated cheese a bit of garlic powder some crushed red pepper.... then I am going to top it with lowfat ranch dressing. Its in the refrig waiting for me. (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Were going to make beer battered Ocean perch and homemade french fries....strawberry pound cake for dessert.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Kielbasa and potatoes YUMM and easy ;)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 4:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Turkey Tenderloin, beans, ceasar salad, and a nice bottle of white wine.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 4:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My mom invited herself and a friend over for dinner. Luckily, she is also bringing part of the dinner - pizza! I will make a salad and probably some mint lemonade for the kids and I.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• We are having company, so beef fajitas, corn salsa, re-fried beans and apricot upside down cake for dessert.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Chicken and rice casserole. It's really plain and bland, but my kids *love* it. They want it even though we had poppy seed chicken casserole last night.
    ginger-mart

Answer by ginger-mart at 4:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My husband is on call tonight so it's my lazy night. I'm going with pizza and bread sticks. Last night I made a special dinner for my husband. His favorite meal is breakfast and he's always working before I can even get up so I cooked him a breakfast. It consisted of scott's sausage (his family is Scottish- I used his mom's recipe), eggs with cooked onions and peppers and some sausage bits, pancakes and biscuits. He brought me home a frappichino so I had that as my beverage.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 4:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Pork chops with cream of mushroom over rice. With corn and potatoes :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• We have a lot of leftovers from the last couple of days, and that's what the family wants. If I feel up to it I'll make some whole wheat pasta to go with some grilled chicken I have in the freezer for myself (more diet friendly than the leftovers, lol).
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 5:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2010