I feel so dumb at times....

Is it me or are there other mothers here who don't know how to answer certain pregnancy questions?
My pregnancy from what I read was fairly easy, no complications.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 4:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Health

• every pregnancy is somehow different I guess. For me I can answer stuff I went through myself,, but I wouldnt give certain answers and i think consulting a specialist is better most of the time.
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 4:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Every pregnancy tends to be different for each woman..let alone a different woman,lol.
    I can't answer everything, but things that I can relate to, I try to answer the best I can.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I feel like that all the time.. but also about infant questions, I had a very difficult baby so the "common" issues or questions in general, I feel like I didn't even have a baby for how much I know.. that's ok though, there are plenty of mothers out there that do know a ton!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Lol, I can't answer some. And some even if I COULD answer it... I can't word it to save my life!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Usually the questions seem pretty trivial to me because pretty much everything that could go bad happened to me. So I can't answer a lot of them either because they were the least of my worries and I have forgotten them. Feel blessed you didn't have to deal with any of these complications.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 4:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• It seems I just breezed through my pregnancy and did not wonder at all. I remember enjoying eating the food, watching nickelodeon, and preparing for the baby. The only thing I remember at one point close to the ending of my pregnancy is the back pain. But other than that I did not worry.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• No ,that's how u do when u are pregnant.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 5:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2010