Is it possible for the quickening to happen at 11.5 weeks?

I felt the baby move. This is my 3 pregnancy and could have sworn I felt the baby move. I read up on several pregnancy columns and several women say no and several say yes its possible. Could having 2 other children make my uterus thinner making it easier to feel the baby twirl?

MommyNbaby4

Asked by MommyNbaby4 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i felt my son that early..(my first and only) right at/around 12 wks...my doctor told me yes it was possible
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Im sure what you felt WAS your baby! It could be possible, I don't see hwy not. :)

Celebrate this moment!

Congrats mommy!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I don't think that it's because your uterus is "thinner" - but rather you *know* what it feels like. I felt my 2nd at 12 weeks and my 3rd at 11. My 4th took much longer due to an anterior placenta I was barely feeling him at 18 weeks - and then it was only if he was in the right place.
    ginger-mart

Answer by ginger-mart at 4:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• WHen I was around 3 months preg with my first child I felt the first movement...and when I lay flat on my back you could see my stomach even move... a slight jump... I remember thinking wow..thats so cool....his father saw it too. (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yay ! thanks! now i know im not going crazy!lol I figured as much but my other two I didnt feel until 15 or 16 weeks. Thanks again everyone and I am definately celebrating!!! GOD BLESS FETUS'S lol
    MommyNbaby4

Comment by MommyNbaby4 (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• dont worry every pregnancy is special and unique let your baby do what it wants
    sophiesthepreg

Answer by sophiesthepreg at 8:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2010