How do I get more group members ?

I already promote in other groups with siggy's, I made a journal about it, I do the group promotion sections, and I also have a ton of key words for search's. Does anyone know any other tips? It is a showdown group, called Showdown Momma's.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/85903

SweetCandyGirl

Asked by SweetCandyGirl at 8:35 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Did you put in a description of what the group is about maybe that can help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• yes I put what the group was about in the promotions an journal. That is why I am at a lose, because so many people do showdowns, an when I went to find a showdown group I could only find 1 an you could not ask for votes in that group, which I found really odd.
    SweetCandyGirl

Answer by SweetCandyGirl at 9:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Hi SweetCandyGirl,

If you're interested in promoting your group, you can do so through the 'Promote Your Group' link in the Admin Tools section on your group's homepage. Your post there will be added to the 'Groups Seeking Members' forum.

Here's how to promote your group:

Click the arrow beside the 'Groups' tab.
    Select 'My Groups' from the drop-down menu.
    Go to your group's homepage.
    On the lower left side of the page, you'll see your Admin Tools.
    Click the 'Promote Your Group' link.
    Beneath 'Tell Moms About Your Group', type in the title and content of your post.
    Click 'Add Post'.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I already do that, thanks for yuour post, I also made journals, and used siggys, I ahve done everything that is offered to promote.
    SweetCandyGirl

Answer by SweetCandyGirl at 3:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2008