What is an easy diet to cook for when you love meat and hate fish?

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 5:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• www.MarksDailyApple.com
    It's Primal eating. Go read about it before deciding for yourself. Also google "Paleo Diet". More good info. :)

I've lost almost 20 lbs in 2 months eating this way. (wow, that sounds like a commercial. LOL
    mama3ks97

Answer by mama3ks97 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Atkins
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• The Atkins Diet is primarily high protein, low carbs. Builds muscle & helps weight loss.

Of course, you might make sure that your cholesterol is OK first. (Ck with dr.)
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 5:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My husband is a doctor so he will make sure what I decide is good for me. :)
    mrs.coop

Comment by mrs.coop (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Diets don't work. Just keep track of your carbs, fats and proteins, make sure they are balanced, and make sure you burn more calories than you eat. Your body will reject atkins after a while unless you're diabetic. You're better off sticking to plain old common sense and if you don't want to do all the research, consult with a dietitian.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think weight watchers is great for everyone because you eat a normal sensible diet, real food that is out there every day....you eat whatever you want. I don't do much fish either, but there are plenty of lean meats you can do, its more about portion control than anything else.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My diet before this was simple portion control. I need to go a step further now though.
    mrs.coop

Comment by mrs.coop (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i count calories and recently purchased a food scale so i'm only eating the amount that i'm supposed to. maybe try to up your physical activity
    tinasfriend

Answer by tinasfriend at 5:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2010