Can you get the police involved in this???????

If a grown man continuously shoves your 15 yr old daughters head/face into his armpit after she says not to can you eventually call the police? FYI the Man is 32 yrs old, and a friend of mines brother.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I would think so-
    he's man handling a minor that has told him to stop. police or not, he shouldn't get away with it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I'd tell him if he did it again, then it's harassment and that you would have to get PD involved
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I'd rather be safe than sorry. You can call the non-emergency police, in your city, and ask them for advice. Have you spoken to the 32 year old male about his behavior?
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 5:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yeah you can. If he's doing something to her against her will then he could end up in trouble with the law, although they will probably just give him a slap on the wrist but maybe that would be enough to get him to stop :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yes !! Your 15 year old would have to be the one to being the charges ..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 5:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Was he thinking he was being funny and rough houseing with her? If so, that's immature but nothing to call the police over, he's just an ass and I would make sure he stays away from my daughter.

If it's something else, well maybe??!! IDK.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I'd start with keeping her away from this man. The cop is going to tell you the same thing and just warn the guy.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Your her mom go up to him and get in his face and put a stop to it, tell him if he continues you will call the police but 911 (that's for emergencies only) but you can a call the police station and file a report for harassment and possibly assault since he physically grabbing her and shoving her head into his body.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Have a talk with him first then keep your daughter away.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 5:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yup, it's battery

Answer by admckenzie at 5:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2010