What do you do with your toddler when you need alone time?

If your toddler isn't napping and you need to shower for example, what do you do with your toddler?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter is now 3 but when she was younger i would place her in her pack in play with books and toys and then place the pack in play next to the shower. That way i wouldnt worry about her getting into anything she shouldnt and i was able to still see her and hear her..(I have a glass shower door). Hope that helped a little.
    HayliesMommy17

Answer by HayliesMommy17 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Give them to my husband to watch, or put in a movie
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 6:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i bring her upstairs, and close the gate at the top of the stairs..and let her play in her room..but most of the time she ends up in my room, and she'll slam the door to let me know she's in there. she can't get through the gate..it's pretty secure.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I put him in his highchair and give him a snack, or toys and put in a movie and then go shower
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• He plays in the bathroom while I'm showering. And he goes to bed at 7:30 so I get my alone time then.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 6:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010