Does anyone have any answers for me ?????

Hi I hope I can find answers here. This is driving me nuts. I started AF on June 27 it was regular and lasted till July 4rd (I am POS crazy so I took a hpt on June 26) cause my normal cycle is 25-26 days and this time it was 29 days anyways on July 6th i started OPK and which would have been day 10 I been testing every day since and have gotten positive results for 8 days straight now I can't be mis-reading cause it's a happy face digital I even had my DH POS to see if the kit was faulty On days 5 & 6 I had severe cramping in my lower abdomen I want to be pg so bad this is driving me nuts anyone have any answers on why I am testing positive for so long??? I tested last month and only got 2 days of positives So I took a HPT and got a BFP but AF is not due until at least 7/23 I am lost am I preggers or did I possibly mis-carry

swedeheart

Asked by swedeheart at 6:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you should go get a blood test .. best wishes to you!!!
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2010