Obama lied,babies died?

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The Obama administration has officially approved the first instance of taxpayer funded abortions under the new national government-run health care program. This is the kind of abortion funding the pro-life movement warned about when Congress considered the bill.

The Obama Administration will give Pennsylvania $160 million to set up a new "high-risk" insurance program under a provision of the federal health care legislation enacted in March.

http://lifenews.com/nat6531.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• wow....
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• People would have had an abortion, if they wanted, one way or another.
    Anonymous

• not surprised...saddened but not surprised...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• – collapse
    Abortions do not kill babies. I opened this post thinking breathing loving babies were dieing not clumps of cells.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• Anon, that is true, but taxpayer dollars shouldn't be spent to pay for them, especially after he said it wouldn't happen.

Of course, we all know that that executive order isn't worth the paper it's written on. Pinocchio was a rank amatuer compared to Obama.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• DEJA VU......seems we have discussed this before...like a day or two ago. I am Pro-Choice.. so I'm not going to get all upset and self-righteous about it. Abortion is a private thing. None of YOUR business. It should be legal .... I suppose you think we will all be paying for everyone's abortions? Really? Or is ths just slanted and confusing information from a Pro-Life site that disapproves of the President? I read the link when this topic was discussed before. I am not sure about how accurate it is.
    Lets just wait and see,okay?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• gertie, buthow much you want to bet she's pro death penelty and that cost tax payers too! I belive it costs more than an abortion.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I have to say that "Obama lied, babies died" is a disgusting thing to say. That is YOUR lie. You should take that back.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Who cares! Would you rather your taxes paying that mother to sit on her ass all day? Would you rather taxes going up because people wont get a job and feed those kids? I'd rather a million dead feti (fetus'? idk the plural) than one starving child.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 7:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Why is it a miscarriage is a loss and an identical fetus at the exact age of gestation as the miscarriage is a "clump of cells" if it's aborted? Do you tell people who miscarry to get over it because it's just a clump of cells?

http://www.womensimagingservices.com.au/images/Image/obstetric/Early-pregnancy/12-week-intrauterine-pregnancy/12-week-pregnancy-01.jpg

(and before you ask, that's an unaltered image from an ultrasound company, not a pro-life blog)

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2010