What truly annoys you?

I hate it when people only read the headlining question and rush to answer and move along. Feel free to actually read the entire content before commenting.

What is your current peeve?

PS- My hubby throwing his dirty clothes next to the hamper is a close second....

love2snorkel70

Asked by love2snorkel70 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When you are driving on a 2 laned highway and you begin to see road signs that say "left lane closed ahead" then you see more signs, plenty of warnings, then the mass merging begins because people will NOT get out of that lane until the very last second, ultimately cutting ahead of a hundred people because they're too good to get over and wait their turn like everyone else. When that happens, I get as close as safely possible to the car in front of me so they can't get in. Childish? maybe, but it makes me feel better when their rude selfishness doesn't work.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Men who keep having babies and don't support them. I know a couple of guys like that from high school. We are all 40 now and one guy has 8 kids. I'm like Damn, put a condom on, gees. I hate when men don't pay child support. I mean I'm not a man but if I were I'd be careful about getting someone pregnant and if I did I'd take care of my child. How can a man make a baby and not give a crap about it, if it has enough food, clothes, etc.? It irks me. And it's men of all races.

I also can't stand bragging.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• the car seat belts twisting~the hose catching on everything possible
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 7:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My peeve=oblivious people.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• People who can't control their healthy kids and instead let them run wild, throwing food, running all over, getting in a stranger's face and yelling obsenities (sp?) in their ear. I've put in the time and effort to make sure my child is well behaved and not a bother to anyone in public. I expect the same in return from other parents.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My roommate doesnt clean up after herself and leaves a really big mess, I have a child and I'm pregnant, and there is no consideration.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 7:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My neighbor who mows his lawn every 2 days! Today it was funny though because over the last 24 hrs we got 3 inches of rain and everyone's lawns are soaked,but there he was pushing through the sodden grass! It wasn't even coming out,it was just clumping up underneath! he'd stop every few minutes and shake the hell out of it,then go right back to it! He was sinking in a little everytime he took a step!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Currently cooking dinner for a family of 5 with their Mother's full knowledge and acceptance . Then being informed they had gone to their Mother-in laws house to eat. When told "I didn't know if you were going to cook" I offerred to put the food away and warm it for dinner today,. She replied cool and proceeded to snack on the food. The next morning she prepares dinner in the crock pot..My dinner hit the trash can. I cook from scratch....I'm still smiling on the outside anyway!!!!!!!!!
    KISS1224

Answer by KISS1224 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2010