How can request a group of moms to be my friend?

Iam finding that being on cafemom is very time consuming. I own a group and I want to invite all of my members as friends. I don' t have time to do it individually. It would help if I could just add all the screen names at once and request them as friends. and there are certain groups I would like to address separately. How can I do this. I would just like to cafemom for an hour and it is really taking up a lot of my time as a group owner, because I have to send these message individually. I honestly don't know if all group members get the bulletin.
Please help me

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You have to do them individually. It is a lot easier now - there is a 'Friend Invite' button under every member name. Or, you can send a Bulletin and ask them to send YOU a friend invite and your reasons. Those who read it may.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i have not tried that yet.... i hope it gets easier!
    jtaylor87

Answer by jtaylor87 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• You could also post an annoucement in the group, telling everyone your intentions. Tell them you'd like to invite them all, but your time is limited, so if they want to beat you to it and invite you it would be appreciated.

I'm a group owner myself and agree with you that it is very time consumming. I've heard several other group owners say running a group is like a full time job. However, what about those of us who don't have 40 hours a week to devote to our groups. There needs to be some short cuts.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 16, 2010