On my profile here how do I change it to something else other than a picture or one of the pre selected ones?

While playing the scavenger hunt i noticed some different profiles other than the ones cafemom offers how do you change it? Ex. myspace you just put it in the about me section so how do you do it here????

eazy_n_whit

Asked by eazy_n_whit at 7:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Are you talking about the background? If you are.. then you have to go to privacy and settings - personalize my profile - advanced customization. On the left hand side at the top is a button for backgrounds. You can upload an image off your computer. you can go to Todilly Slammin Profiles and they have thousands of background images that tile nicely, safe it to your computer, and then upload it.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 7:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• you can do what the pp suggested, or you want something like fish? google fish pictures then upload them to your computer walla there ya go!! good luck!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 8:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2008