Did you know there is something called digital drugs where people get high off of the internet?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/15/digital-drugs-get-teens-h_n_647397.html

Cochise

Asked by Cochise at 7:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Health

• These types of tonal sound waves have been used quite some time for a variety of purposes... most commonly for mental health reasons. It says that it in no way effects the brain chemistry- and they are worried because it can be used as a gateway drug.

But, kids are going to try lots of things... I'd rather it be something that doesn't effect their brain chemistry, rather than huffing, choking or prescription drugs.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• at first I thought "finger drugs"..I can see it~ shit, I think I have it
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 8:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I read on here that people that are prone to seizures should not try it...it induces seizures. Yikes
    Cochise

Comment by Cochise (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I saw that too. That was 10 minutes of the most annoying compilation of noises. Maybe I was not in the mindset. All I know was it sounded like a combination of a fax machine, the noise my computer speakers make if I am plugging them in, a hearing test, mosquitoes, and every other annoying sound.

I obviously did not get much of a "high" from it. If anything, it was the gateway drug to make me want to pop a couple of Fioricet for the headache.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2010