boyfriend caught cheating

i just found out my boyfriend spent the weekend with his supposely exgirlfriend. she told me not him. when i confronted him he said hed explain later. im 14 weeks pregnant with his baby. im only 19 i already have a 3 year old im supporting. im trying to work and go to community college. im so mad i could scream i believed him. now i dont know what to do

stressedoutgran

Asked by stressedoutgran at 8:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• if he's gonna try to explain it later, he's gonna try to come up with a logicial lie. Kick his butt to the curb before it goes any further! You and your kids will make it just fine, and will be better off without that loser!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 8:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Leave his sorry ass. He's not worth it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• did he talk to you about it yet? bc i have had the pleasure of women calling me telling me lies for the simple fact that they got blown off by my man (they tried to get back with him and he rejected her, so she called me spewing lies trying to break us up bc misery loves company). but then again it might be true. i would give him an opportunity to tell me what's going on before i jump to conclusions
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Wow. Too much drama. It much harder being a single mom with 2 kids than with 1 kid. Remember if you have the baby he could get custody and you could have to pay him support with the way laws are now in most states. You may want to consider all your options.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• You have every right to be that angry. He betrayed your trust at a most special and beautiful time for you. For sure this is going to make life a lot more complicated for you now, but remember that you are a tough young woman and you can do this without him. Women are capable of great things, that often times they don't even know it. You're going to look back on this period years from now and marvel at how you came through it and you'll beam with pride at how amazing your children turn out.

Mark my words.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• so you are taking this girl's word that he's cheating on you?

Make sure she's not lying before you react.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• he'll explain later??? uh... is that supposed to make it sound like there's a good explanation? does she know you are pregnant? what a couple of assholes. sorry you're in this position...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• He'll explain later probably means that he needs you to give him time to come up with a half-ass logical story. No matter if he slept with her or not, I'd still be really pissed off that he was with her and didn't tell you ahead of time. If it's so important for him to spend the night, why couldn't he tell you the situation prior to it happening to see how you felt about it?
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 11:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• He doesn't sound like a committed guy. I hope you at least get cs for the 3 yr old. Please consider BC when with guys who don't commit in the future. Not bashing, just sayin
    Anonymous

• U are to young to be going through this. So just leave that situation.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2010