How would you rate chev, dodge and ford? For their quality.

QandA

Asked by QandA at 8:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hated my dodge....i now have a 07 Chevy impala!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE did i say LOVE it!!! my complaint about it....the doors are heavy (bruised the hell outta my leg when it closed on me one day) and the cup holders are small...) Ive never met a person that didnt like their Chevy..never had a Ford. But my uncle owns 4 F150s and swears by them :)
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i give ford (and mercury and lincoln) an A+ bc i have never had any trouble with them. i have never owned a dodge, but i have had a pontiac (which is gm i believe) and it was the worst car ever. i really like fords
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Ford is the only US car company to make it in the top 5 brands for safety this year.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 8:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I have only owned Fords. I got my first one almost 20 years ago, and I and my husband have driven each of them over 5 years and well over 100,000 miles (except the newest one, which I've only had for about 2 1/2 years so far). I highly recommend them.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I had a Ford's tempo and I hated it. Now I have a Pontiac Montana,Pontiac Grand Am.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Oh I had quite a few problems with both.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• When we got rid of my 2000 Chevy Malibu, it had 215K miles on it. It didn't have anything major wrong with it, just a few smaller things that would have cost about $2000 to fix, and a quarter of that would have been for new tires. I've never had a Ford or Dodge.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2010