Don't you hate it when...

people are too worried about your spelling or puncuation on CM then answering a question?

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ummm... it's actually PUNCTUATION, you know.... with a "T" after the "C"....lol JK ;-) I usually pay no mind to grammar and spelling errors either. I know I usually have enough of my own.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i ignore it. i know i cant spell.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• IKR! At times I type so fast that I just don't care as long as people understand. Otherwise get over it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• No, it doesn't bother me. I know I make many typos. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• yeah, some people have nothing better to do than pick on someone else. and i use spell check for my answers, but that's not an option for when you're writing the question, so sometimes i spell things wrong. people assume since you're a bad speller you must be stupid, but i am really smart and have a degree and all, but obviously not in spelling lmao

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• they can get over it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• if it's a simple mispelling, yeah. If I can't understand the question because it's so poorly written, then that's annoying.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• we all have kids and kids can be a distraction especially when typing. . . no matter the age. . .lol. . . I tend to try to keep my spelling and grammatical errors to a min. but it happens. . . it does bother me when people use horrible spelling and grammar all the time though. But I let it go it is not for me to complain and I know I have made my fair share of errors. . .
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 8:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2010