Are you sensitive? Do you take things personally?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 8:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not usually. I teach school, so I have learned to let certain things just roll off. However, there are times that I just can't let it go. Then, I have to go and talk to some one so I can get over it. I'm not one to let things fester.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• not usually. it's one of dh's favorite qualities about me, because usually he words things completely wrong.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yes. It is the mean or negative comments that hurt the most.

Answer by Bmat at 9:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• yes, i do! ever since i was young i hate being criticized, even if it is 'constructive'. i could never be a chef because i would be so pissed off if someone didn't like my cooking. i could never do any kind of job where the success was dependent on someone's opinion of me. it would be great if they tell me i did good, but if they had any kind of problem i would be a wreck lol

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Not as much as I used to.

It is one of the main thinks I have been working on, but it is hard and I'm not quite there yet.....but getting better :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 9:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I am to some things, but not to most things.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I try not to be. It really depends on the situation. I can take a lot b4 it gets personal. However, when I have pms I am very sensitive.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I used to be. I think that in becoming an adult I've grown a lot less sensitive about things. I over heard co workers making fun of me through our office wall the other day and it really rolled right off my back. I was actually surprised by how unhurt I was by it. I used to take everything to heart, now I just don't have the time or energy to waste on it. I just want to get my job done, go home and snuggle with my son. If people like me, that's great, if they don't I really can't find the energy to care.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yes, I would say that I can be a sensitive person at times.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I used to be sensitive. Now I try to take most things as constructive critisism. Sometimes though, crazies say some downright mean and nasty things, and sometimes that gets to me.
    Here on cafemom, I'm not too sensitive.
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2010