Cafemom really needs....

a section to complain. When you got something that you just want to vent about, you could do it in that section.

My vent tonight: stupid A/C went out. I live in missouri which is known for hot, very humid summer. And what is tonight, a hot, humid summer night. This sucks. If it does not get fixed tomorrow, I am heading to a hotel.

Whos A/C has gone out this summer?

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 9:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Couldn't you just make a journal post?

Ours did, but thankfully it just needed a recharge and has held. We know we need a new central-air unit, we just can't afford it this year.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• mine didnt go out, it just never worked.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• mine I llive in az didint get it back for 3 mnths.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i thought that was what journaling was for??? your thoughts, your vents, your goodtimes and badtimes..
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• yikes...what is AC? sorry...evening fog would feel really good to you right now I bet~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• @surfcitymom - AC is Air Conditioning
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Here's an area to submit your idea about a Vent. Do you have any Answers Tips that you can share with new users?

Sorry about your AC going out. Go to the mall; library or close by relatives.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Last summer when we were in Alabama that happened. And it was a Friday night and no one could fix it till Monday. My pregnant ass and the year old baby stayed with friends till it was fixed. The hubby then had to tag along or not be around us. No way was I living in 100 degree heat.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Journaling doesn't get responses or sympathy much. I definitely see what you are saying. good luck with the ac mama
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Ours went out too...had to fork out more money...sucks!

I like the idea too btw...maybe they can add a category called Just Venting ;)
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2010