depression

i just feel like shit i just wanna die

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There is a difference between wanting to die and planning how you are going to do it. If you start planning, get help right away. Feeling like you wanna die is not all that uncommon. Call your dotor's office and talk to them.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Why do you feel this way? I was depressed after I had lost my twins. But I realized life goes on and I need to get myself togeather. I don't know what your situation is so I can't really give you any advice except to take deep breaths and tell yourself your going to get through this. Depression is a terrible disease and it can stay with you as far as you want to take it. Saying you want to die is hopefully an expression that we say to make our brains feel better. If you think you can't handle it on your own you need to at least help yourself by getting proffesional help. I sorry you feel this way and don't hesitate to scream on the top of your lungs to let it out. :) Hope things get better.
    buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 9:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Were you depressed before pregnancy? If you had to stop any medications immediately, that can cause severe depression, even just changing them. Definetely call your Dr, they can help you!
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 10:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• my problems started since i got pregnant
    haileysmommy11

Answer by haileysmommy11 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• People talk about post-partum depression a lot, but pre-partum depression happens frequently too. It's just the reaction you're having to the crazy hormones in your body.

You're not a bad person for feeling this way, and if it's been lasting for a month or more, then it's definitely time to talk to your doctor and choose a treatment plan that you feel comfortable with.

Good luck.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2010