Does anyone know a good work at home oppertunity that doesnt require me to pay money to start?

I am 17 and am not able to work due to my son having brain problems. I would love to be able to work from home, but all the things I have found either require me to give a credit card number and pay, or I have to be 18. My SO's check just barely covers our bills and we could really use the extra money...I just need help finding the right work from home job...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

• In the state of Florida it costs $35.00 (cash, money order) to get a Peddlers license. I was the CANDY LADY in my neighborhood and I made very good money. I sold, candy, sodas, ice cream cones, pickles, chips. I made these things, I called, FLIPS. Make a gallon of kool-aid and add extra, extra sugar to it. Put it in small styrophome cups. Freeze them. The kids take the (icee), flip it upside down and eat it. I got a sams card and bought all of my stuff from there. It's legal and I made plenty of money with it. Good health to your baby!!!
    strozilove

Answer by strozilove at 8:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Honestly I don't think there really is anything that dosn't cost money to start out with. I sell mineral makeup and its free to sign up, you can sell as much as u want and don't have to pay them anything. But you REALLY have to take alot of time to promote it and get the word out. You can pm me if you would like more info. Thanks Kayla
    kaylaylshfr

Answer by kaylaylshfr at 8:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• If you want to start in a regular business you could have a parent start the business for you and have it changed over to your name when you turn 18. Think about what you like and follow your interests. Make sure you post about a company or website BEFORE you pay out any money. You can come back here and ask for advice. Wouldn't want to see you get involved in a scam.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 10:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• babysitting?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• You can try affiliate work. You sign up for free with a website. They give you your own url link. You advertise for them. Whatever sales you bring in, you get a comission. PM me, I do a couple of stores and I can go into detail on how I found them.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 9:46 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• you can sell herbalife through my husband and I... it works best if you have some money to get some of it to keep handy but you dont have too! if you want to know more about it... send me an email (april or to tim) at timandapril5@yahoo.com subject: want to learn more about selling herbalife and we can give you the link to our online store and the site to read to see if you like what you see
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 3:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Have u tried http://cashcrate.com/237838. I have been with them for a year now . It is free. go to my page and read more about it if u would like to.
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 10:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2008