Omg... Is this true? :o(

Today the doctor told me I'm may be having a tubal pregnancy. My urine test is neg but I'm very very late and having pregnancy symptoms. My blood test results will be in monday and she said that is they are positive, then i'm having an ectopic pregnancy. she also said:
A neg urine test and a pos blood test means an unhealthy fetus.... ectopic or one that will miscarry..... :o( any info?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know the answer, but I bumped this so that someone who does has a better chance of seeing it.

Hugs and prayers!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• did they do an ultrasound? and i know that a neg. urine test and a positive blood test doesn't mean an unhealthy fetus. there are lots of people who never got a positive urine test but had a healthy baby, but they will have to look on an ultrasound to determine if the baby is in the uterus or not. gl and i hope that everything is just fine
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• ok i did 3 test and they said negitive, then i had my blood done and it said YES i was pregnant. I now have a handsome 19 month old son!!! i think they just wanna make u worry, but dont!!! i hope everything goes well for u!!!
    heyiitsang84

Answer by heyiitsang84 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I had TONS of NEG HPT's and 1 neg BLOOD test and i was pregnant! I have a healthy handsome 2 yr old now!!!!! keep ur head up momma!
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 11:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2010