ttc??? *Adult topc* adult content

Anyone else trying to get pregnant? We BD ALL the time--- ughm maybe too much. How much is too much???
I have read that every other day is good but another article I read said everyday is ok as well. I know it prob. too much info but my husbands sperm seems whiter and fuller if we wait a couple days... does that mean there is more there??? Does anyone know???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• iv been ttc for about 2 years now with my dh and we havent gotten preg we have done everything, so 2 years late along with 2 mc later still no baby!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• We are ttc and I also heard every other day is good. Last month we did twice a day and didnt get pregnant. This month we are doing once a day. Its only been 4 months for us so we will see. Good Luck!!!
    Oh and as for whiter and fuller I really dont know. I know diet plays a part in how sperm looks.
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 10:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• ya.....it's been almost a year! so i'm trying the instead softcups this month!!! i hope it works!
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i think the sperm is definitely stronger if you do the every other day thing, but everyone's different, some people have the "super sperm" and it doesn't matter.
    jadeyvonne

Answer by jadeyvonne at 5:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I have always heard every other day gives the sperm a chance to build up. If you do it every day over and over again, and wont have as much chance to build up. As soon as it produces, and your getting rid of it already. Try doing it every other day hun.
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 1:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• well we tried everyday and it didn't work then we tried every other day and it didn't work so we stopped trying and it worked.
    thorntonwife

Answer by thorntonwife at 3:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2010