Has your toddler ever took off with your soda pop and drank just about all of it?!

This girl.This girl of mine,LOL.
Its been a long day. So, we ended up not cooking tonight ...we just grabbed some Wendys on our way home. I ordered a Medium Coke...and I oh so wanted to drink it. I've been wanting some soda pop for like a week now.
After dinner, I brought our daughter (17 month old booger butt) outside with me so I could tidy up the yard...put the slip and slide away and stuff.
I brought my soda pop out with me and I brought her sippy of juice.I set mine on the deck.That girl picked it up and took off with it and drank it dry!!!!!

LMBO! Her eyes were so watery from drinking that much and drinking it that fast, I could only laugh at her,lol. She gave me a big ol grin...such a booger butt, I swear.
Dang...I still want some soda pop lol

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes, my son just did that the other day. I had my soda up (mine was Wendy's too!) and it was full..... I went to put a load of wash in and when I came back he drank half the cup!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• lol 4 year old does that, he is a sneaky one lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Nope. My 27 month old can't stand the taste of ANY KIND of soda.
    trish2tew

Answer by trish2tew at 10:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• my son is a fiend! i know your painnn!!!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yes, and the back wash in the bottom of the bottle, can, box..........EEEUUU!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• any time we go out, we get our dd a child's coke, to prevent this from happening. we don't go out all the time, so it is like a treat to her.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yes all the time. I put them up high now. I have a germ issue to weak immune system so once they take a sip I'm done.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• haha....all the time....I have a 3 yr old and a 2 yr old....they gang up on me...then share it lol.....boogers!!!
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 12:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• LOL no my little guy hates pop for that I am happy. and I have given up all pop (major addiction to pepsi) it has been almost 28 days !!!
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2010