ttc *adult topic* adult content

Anyone else trying to get pregnant? We BD ALL the time--- ughm maybe too much. How much is too much???
I have read that every other day is good but another article I read said everyday is ok as well. I know it prob. too much info but my husbands sperm seems whiter and fuller if we wait a couple days... does that mean there is more there??? Does anyone know???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if you do it too much there will be less sperm than if you wait a couple of days. you have to give him a little time to build up his supply
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• It's not about the quantity of sperm, it's about the quality. If you let the little guys get some rest, they're better prepared to do what they need to do. If you're not going to chart or anything and are just going to have sex all the time as your TTC method, every other day is best. You can up it to every day during your fertile time, but other than that, I'd stick to every other day.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• HECK NO! DD#2 is 7 months old, and I don't even want to THINK about having another for at least 5 years! I also agree with the previous posters about quality and quantity of the sperm.
    trish2tew

Answer by trish2tew at 10:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• We are planning to start TTC baby #2 next year in March. I think doing it every other day would work better. It will give his sperm time to rest and build up.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 16, 2010