Not again... is this true?

Today the doctor told me I'm may be having a tubal pregnancy. My urine test is neg but I'm very very late and having pregnancy symptoms. My blood test results will be in monday and she said that if they are positive, then i'm having an ectopic pregnancy. she also said:
A neg urine test and a pos blood test means an unhealthy fetus.... ectopic or one that will miscarry..... :o( any info? I've already had a stillborn... i cant handle this!!!

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am so sorry ): I will remember you in my prayers....that all things turn out for the best for you................healthy baby.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• mann, I hope it's not ectopic~....I didn't know that...blood test and urine results....you can do anything....you can do anything~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 10:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I'm not sure either, but I hope everything works out *huge hugs*
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• im sorryI'm so sorry. I do believe that an etopic pregnancy isn't a viable pregnancy.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear that. If you begin having any back pain or lower abdominal pain before Monday go to the emergency room. If it is an ectopic they can be quite dangerous the further they go. We lost a son shortly after birth, then 2 miscarriages. They told me I couldn't have kids. They were wrong. I now have two grown sons. I will keep you in my prayers.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• That is horrible news, I can only imagine. I really hope that she's wrong and it's a healthy little baby!!
    All the very best to you!!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I had neg urine test and positive blood test and now have a very healthy smart handsome 4 year old son. They thought it was an ectopic because my hcg numbers were so low but they did blood work ever other day and a few sonos and in the end everything was fine. You are in my prayers! HUGS
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 10:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• A friend of mine had negative urine tests and had blood tests taken and her first 2 blood tests came back inconclusive before a 3rd blood test finally came back positive. After she saw the doctor and had an ultrasound her doctors told her that she should terminate the pregnancy because something was wrong with the baby and might not make it. She ignored that opinion and now she has a 2 year old girl is healthy and perfect. I will be praying for you but try not to stress out, doctors are not always right.
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2010