How do you know the exact day that you ovulate?

Kyliees_mommy08

Asked by Kyliees_mommy08 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• By charting. It's usually the last day of fertile cervical mucus, and the day before your basal body temperature goes up.

Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and check out FertilityFriend.com for more info.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I can feel it. It hurts. Either on my left side or my right side. It feels like painful gas.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Exact day... only you will know through charting, temps, cycle length, etc. But usually it is 14 days before your next period. I use pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com and go to trying to conceive and put in the date of you last period and cycle length.
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 10:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I LOVE FertilityFriend.com! I have been able to quickly get answers to the route of my fertility issues and begin working on a solution! Good luck on your TTC adventure.
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 9:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I use an ovalutation kit. We tried to conceive according to what fertility sites and drs said when a woman generally ovaluates. It never worked for us. So we tried a kit. Found out i ovaluate 2 days after my cycle stops.
    willysmama

Answer by willysmama at 11:42 AM on Jul. 18, 2010