Is it better to complete a level in the AM?

Might I want to delay trying to finish a level and delay getting extra "stuff" ..if I complete it in the am I get extra stuff to use and not get cleared out by the night thing..
I can't make that sound right~sorry....ya know what I mean?

surfcitymom

Asked by surfcitymom at 10:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I find it better to use my credits earlier when it switches over at night and early the next morning. That way, I'm not in a mad rush to use them and can just relax and check out the answers. I think that's what you were asking, sorry if I was way off base. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• If you intend to try and use up all of your extra points, it is! I got to a new level at 11:30PM a week ago, and was "annoyed" that I couldn't use them all up before Midnight!! LOL :OI
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• yep, that's what I meant. I don't know why I am working on getting to a new level with no available credits....did once with with just extra credits. did the same thing. crossed over to a new level and then the night change over came and reset it.
    surfcitymom

Comment by surfcitymom (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2010