Does your SO ever do this to you? Why are men so inconsiderate?!

SO went to a friend's house a couple hours ago and swore to me he would be home in time for me to go to work. And here I am, 30 minutes AFTER I was supposed to be there and he is still not home. I finally tracked him down and he is on his way but he still won't be here for about 15 more minutes. Add the 5 minutes it takes me to get to work and I'm basically an hour late.

Ahhhh. He makes me so mad sometimes!

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope, my hubs isn't like that.
    Sorry you were late :(
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• If it were something important like that he wouldn't do that.....
    I would tell him that they said next time you'd lose your job.....so don't let it happen again! lol But in all seriousness...you could for that! Sorry that happened! *hugs*
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• No, he would never make me late for work
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Wow what a butt head! (no offense) Sometimes people just don't think. If it's not a recurring thing, then I would forgive him. If it happens all the time, then I'd say it's time to put your foot down and keep your pimp hand strong! (jk about the pimp hand lol...sorta..hehe)
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• That stinks! I think you should have a serious talk with him about how inconsiderate, and disrespectful that was. Thankfully my Hubby hasn't ever left me in a lurch. I'm so sorry your SO did that to you..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yikes!! My fiance has never and would never do that. Sorry that he made you late for work;(
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Oh hell no!! This would be the 1st and last time that ever happened if I was in your shoes!! Jobs are too hard to come by anymore and noone can really afford to lose a job!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Hope you don't get into any trouble at work. Sorry he was being a butthead. :(
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 11:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Maybe you shouldn't depend on him for a ride

Answer by admckenzie at 11:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• No mines is not like that
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2010