I'm confused somebody help please 8)

I had sex while I was ovulating, about 3 to 4 days later... I had some bloody discharge. I thought it was implantation bleeding ( I'm ttc) a couple more days went bad and I started feeingl a little sick.. And now I'm going to sleep at 8 every night, wanting to take naps by 2 in the afternoon. And my period is a week late I have no signs of my period coming no sore boobs or pmsing.. But my cervix is lower which I know in pregnancy is high, and feels wider and is very very wet sorry tmi.. And the pregnancy test says negative... Any input?

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor and get a blood test.......sometimes the pregnancy hormones aren't high enough to show up in your pee.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• get a blood test
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My cervix is always super low when I first get pregnant, it only gets high later on. My cervix is always wet at the beginning too. what is the mucus like? Creamy-ish is normal for pregnancy, watery-ish is normal for pregnancy...

The only thing that makes me wonder is the negative test, otherwise it sounds like pregnancy to me.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010