i have already added 3" to my waistline at 8 weeks! it looks like more to me though. ugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well u are preggo, try eating pasta, it fills u up fast and keeps u full for a while
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Are you having twins, a few of my friends that have had twins thought that they look bigger then they should be and it turned out to be twins
    ddmalott

Answer by ddmalott at 11:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I gained a massive amount of weight with my first baby and a moderate amount with my second.

I retained a LOT of water, especially with my first. A week after he was born I dropped 30lbs out of nowhere and actually had ankles again. It was a very exciting day.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• you could just be bloated at this point. that's pretty common in the first trimester.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Probably bloated :) And gassy, just embrace it- and love it! I'm sure you look great!
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Is this your first or second/third, etc? With second and there after, women's bodies tend to change more quickly because their organs are already stretched out so to speak. At eight weeks though, it is likely attributed to increased blood volume and water retention as you body prepares to support the baby's blood supply and amniotic fluid.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2010