pregnant after depo?

s i was due for my 3rd depo bac in march this yr but didnt get it cuz i hated it, and have been waiting for my cycle to come back. i got one period in may and nothing since. yes i have sex with my fiance, and yes we have been pretty careful..but ya nothing since may and im craming for over a week now, been soo nauseous and cant stand alot of smells..my fiance said he wont buy a test till next month, and everytime i go to get one i get a bad feeling and i have bad anxiety attacks so i never do. i am just curios, have u been on depo? was this ur afterwards? so to say...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my sister was on the depo after each of her boys. the dr. said it works by making the lining of the uterus (what comes out during your period) get very thin, and after you stop the depo shots you might not get a period for a while because the lining needs to build back up again. that's what the ob/gyn told her when she stopped. i think she has been off for about 3 or 4 months and has not gotten her period back yet either and he said that's normal
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I've been pregnant off the depo before, I miscarried (at 7 weeks) but that was 7 years ago After I stopped it my period didn't return for 5 months. The chemicals need to still get out of your system, take a PG test and find out
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i took depo shots 3 times. 2 years ago..... and i finally just got pregnant..... that shot is terrible.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2010