What is one of your earliest memories?

I am not sure exactly how old I was, but I know I was in a high chair so I had to be maybe 2. I remember it plainly, my dad giving me a drink of soda. I remember the sensation of it bubbling and tasting terrible and my dad laughing at the expression on my face.
No wonder I hate soda as a kid, huh? lol

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 11:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was 3 or 4 and I remember being really scared of the 'grate' in the floor of our house.
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 11:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I was 2 or 3 and I was in my crib and someone was leaning into my crib to stick a pacifier in my mouth.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• when i said to my mom can we send her back?? talking about my new baby sister lol
    getting diapers for my baby sister
    licking the top from a jar of pea babyfood and then going under the kitchen table to throw up! lol i guess i was 3 for that and 2 1/2 for the other two.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I have been known all my life for having a great memory. My earliest memory I have was when I was about 7 months (my mom says the house was only like I described for a few weeks). I remember crawling into my room and hiding under my crib, and laughing as my mom trailed in looking for me. I laughed so hard she found me right away. I've always loved playing hide and go seek.
    JennCharisma

Answer by JennCharisma at 11:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Getting a lifesaver stuck in my throat while my mom was standing in line to apply for a government job. she was holding me and I had my head on her shoulder because I was tired. She was wearing a striped plum and rose striped coat. I remember barfing up that lifesaver and seeing it in the toilet. I wasn't in kindergarten yet, so I was probably 4
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• What's funny about this is that I can remember it vividly, but if someone asked me what I did on Wednesday of last week, I would probably tilt my head in confusion.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Getting a teddy bear when I was about 4, right before my uncle went into the Navy. I remember being at my grandma's house (I lived there at that time) and everything. And I still have it 40 years later :)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• ...Playing in our corn fields. It was always fun.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My first day of kindergarten. I didn't want my mom to leave so I sat at a desk and cried because I missed her and refused to play the hokey pokey lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I have three memories from when I was 3 and I don't know which happened first.

One was letting a strange cat into my house because it was cold outside and my mum not being all that stoked about it but being happy that I was doing something nice. She fed it and gave it a drink and let it hang out for a while. It was a white cat.

Naming our new kitten with my parents and my older sister. We were all suggesting names and mine being the one that was picked. I suggested "Biscuit".

Learning to tie my shoelaces and waiting for my sister to get home from kindergarten so I could show her. I sat on the bottom stair for over an hour waiting for her.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2010