I've got ichy bumps....?

I've been getting some little ichy bumps on my tummy lately. They're like little popped pimples. I haven't changed anything about my daily life so I don't think they are hives. Although I'm prone to getting rashes.... I don't have another doctor's appointment until the 27th. Should I worry and go get seen very soon? Or is this just another part of being pregnant?

JennCharisma

Asked by JennCharisma at 11:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'v heard about some kind of pregnancy rash. but i dont know anything about it. so i'll bump ya
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Ha ha... another lovely addition to your pregnany body... wait until your legs itch so bad you want to cut them OFF!
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• could it be heat rash? is it hot where you are? and also my skin got itchy when it was getting stretched out....
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I got it too when i was pregnant. It's normal. My doctor gave me something to put on it because the itching was so bad. It's been years tho, so I don't even remember what it was called...might want to ask about it.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I was also thinking maybe a bit of heat rash. I was pregnant in the hottest part of summer. ugh.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• It could be heat rash I guess. Its been really hot where I am! I just worry because this is my first pregnancy...
    JennCharisma

Comment by JennCharisma (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I got a bad rash while I was pregnant and again right after I had her. My doctor attributed it to hormones and gave me a steroid which I refused to take because I wasn't sure of the safety and he couldn't give me a straight answer. Once the initial birth hormones wore off, I never had it again. I am 23 weeks with my second and so far no rash, knock on wood, but its not an uncommon side effect. I would go see a doc if you want meds for it or start to experience any other symptoms like fever, difficulty breathing, etc that might indicate that it is an infection or allergic reaction of some sort.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2010