What is your beautifing rutine before going out?? And when do you start perparing??

Hi! I am going out tomorrow and I am in the process of getting ready! I have a mint mask on right now ...cant..move..my... face lol (laughed only in my mind xD ) anyhoo.. tomorrow I will re shave my legs, put lotion on the first thing in the morning and workout some. Do you have a pre getting ready routine the day or day before you go out??

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't get out often, and when I do it is rarely anywhere I need to look fabulous. I guess the most recent thing that was semi formal was a wedding and I spent a good hour getting ready, showering, shaving, curling my hair, doing my make up, putting on jewelry and all that. If we are just going out with friends or something I do my makeup and hair as usual.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• gee i guess i would have to do some stretches beforehand bc if i could get out i will be running! lol, but usually i just take a shower, shave, get dressed and do my hair and makeup. it don't take more than 1/2 hour for me to do all that and my husband is puttering in the bathroom for a hour touching up his goatee and sideburns. go figure
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yeah, that is all I am doing tomorrow too. A good friend of mine is a singer in his band and they are playing tomorrow night. Idk. I just don't like the idea of going out while looking bad... oh well. That is about how long it takes me to of the day I go out. An hour to do all sort of things. I straighten my hair though!
    midnight11287

Comment by midnight11287 (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Haha... I love it when the men take longer than women! I just find it cute. xD
    midnight11287

Comment by midnight11287 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Nice about the mask. and LOL!

I shave, shower, wash and style my hair, put on some blush. I start a couple hours before time to leave, but I don't spend the whole two hours preparing.

Answer by Bmat at 11:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• See.. I cant wash my hair before going out. For some reason my hair looks healthier (maybe bc of the oils?) the day after I wash it. I wash my hair every other day. But I do wish I had a heat protection product for my straightening iron..
    midnight11287

Comment by midnight11287 (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Depends on what the event is. Like last year I was invited to a formal military ball. Two days before, I went & had a facial, got waxed & hit up the spray tan. The day before I went & had a pedicure & manicure. The day of, I did a face mask, deep conditioned my hair. Then I did my make up- which took about 40 minutes ( I did really dramatic make-up which included false eye lashes. Then I curled my hair, which took about an hour or so.

If I'm just going out with my girlfriends or on a date, it usually takes about an hour & 15 minutes for me to get ready.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010