My daughter is hurting my ovary

The last few days my daughter has been kicking and sitting on my left ovary several times a day or at least that's how it feels. It gets pretty painful (briefly) and worries me. This is my 1st pregnancy and I may just be a worry wort. I don't know if this is a normal pain or if I should call my doctor. *I am 28 weeks pregnant*

JennCharisma

Asked by JennCharisma at 11:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its all normal girl i had my first one on my right ovary and the dr said that it was just the way the baby was shes got her feet down and head ^...........dont worry everything is fine GL
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• All kinds of weird pains are normal during pregnancy, sad to say. They move so much as they get bigger and stronger and they will squish, stab, and sit on body parts you didn't even know could hurt. Its unpleasant, but it passes and the end result is worth it! When she is in a position for you that is uncomfortable, change your position and massage the area she is irritating. A lot of babies will get annoyed when you apply pressure and will change their positions. That is why when you get ultrasounds, the baby usually refuses to sit still!
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• oh yes sweetie, it's normal! You will hurt in organs you have never felt before! LOL
    I always found the best way to move baby was to put a cold drink against that part of my belly. They don't like cold and will move away from it.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2010