When did you know he was the one?

Since I was two months prego, I only dated one guy and it didn't work out at all.
But I have been talking to a guy that I dated before I got prego (two years ago) and I just feel like we had it right the first time and should have stayed together.
He said the same thing. He said he knows we had it right two years ago.

So, when did you know that he was the only one for you?

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• We were friends first and one day we were talking and it just hit me. He was also feeling the same way :)
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• well, i THOUGHT i knew that he was the right guy for me when i was planning my wedding and got married.
    But i KNEW he was the right man for me after i made the hugest mistake of my life and was forgiven and unconditionally loved anyways. :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• the night i met him. but theres been a few times since then that i thought maybe i was wrong .
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I told him the awful truth. My mother casts demons out of people. (Or thinks she does)
    And without missing a beat he said, "so do you look in the yellow pages for something like that?"
    If he could handle that, I knew I had a winner!
    janel123

Answer by janel123 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I knew my hubby was the one when he first played footsies with me in the library when we were in 8th grade!! He's my bestie I love him to pieces!
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 4:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• The moment i saw him
    A11

Answer by A11 at 5:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• The moment he drove up into my driveway and stepped out of the rented car he purchased to drive all the way from FL to SC to meet me in person for the very first time. I remember not being able to move or speak. I was so nervous and happy and had butterflies all in my stomach. And then after that, how well he got along with my family. My family LOVES to pick on each other and joke about things. I knew if he could put up with my family joking around and picking on him and him NOT take it serious, he was meant for me. We've been together for 3 years now and he gets along with them so well. He joins in and picks on everyone. We have our moments, but I know he's always going to be the one.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• well i just felt different when im with him & i didnt feel like that with others that i how i knew
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2010