TMI - Homosexuality

I found this article and I was totally shocked. It is very graphic.

Homosexual Rape and Murder of Children
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/893184/posts

What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• straight people do it too not just gays, there is bad people in every race, country, state and sexual pef JMO
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I agree with DeeMarie87
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• As horrific as the stories are, it really has nothing to do with being a homosexual. People do bad things, period.

Taking things out of context or pointing them out even though they're coincidental only breeds more hate and prejudice.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I think it was written by a homophobe.

They're basically saying that because these serial killers and rapists engaged in homosexual acts...that means homosexuals are rapists and murderers or will be rapists and murderers.

You know, just like all Asian women are terrible drivers and all black men are gang members and thieves, all natives are drunk and beat their children, all white people are rich and love slavery...

It's ridiculous and complete bullshit if you ask me.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I agree with the above statement. Anybody that do this is sick and crazy.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• There are way more straight sex offenders then gay ones.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• wow, you really have some problems.. 60 % of those are heterosexual cases.. the leading majority..

if this is your way to poke fun at homosexuals, you did a poor job.. and I seriously wish we could downvote questions after reading this.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• It is not fair to insinuate that homosexuals are all rapists and murders, which is what I'm getting from this.

I have to agree with the comment by someone on there "This is gay-bashing posing as sociology"

The majority of rapists are men. Can we outlaw being a man?
    When you hear the term "gang banger" who thinks of African American first - should we ban them?
    Drug cartels are mostly Latino. Should we outlaw all people from those countries known for that to stop drug use here?

BTW - NOT MY BELIEFS AT ALL, JUST MAKING A POINT based on your typical stereotypes!!!

I mean come on here! USE YOUR BRAINS PEOPLE!

That link is EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE and I'm not even homosexual!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I am going to agree with the posters because I find the FReeper site to be too much for me and I am extremely open minded when it comes to politics.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

Answer by Izsarejman
    *********************************
    I just went to that site Freeper (Free Republic?) siteand I was alarmed and a bit disgusted. WHat kind of delusional created it? Wow...it is just full of rants and misinformation and prejudice. A scary place!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2010