Chicken

How do you cook your chicken?

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• there is too many ways lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• crockpot with a half a bottle of bbq. shredded.

grilled roasted fried sauteed...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Usually grilled. With a variety of herbs, spices and marinades.

Occasionally grilled and rarely fried.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• in the summer on the grill other wise in the oven unless is boneless breasts then I cook them over the stove top.
    now if you want iseda for recipes then message me and i can help you out with them
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I cook it in a pan on the stove with a little bit of olive oil and I sprinkle it(heavily because I like it that way) with garlic powder and dill weed.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:24 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Sometimes I cook chicken breasts in a little chicken stock with sliced mushrooms, parsley, crushed red pepper and black pepper. It's fast and very light.
    Sometimes I coat it with panko crumbs and make nuggets or make chicken parmesan.
    Sometimes it's grilled or baked with barbecue sauce.
    Sometimes I wrap a slice of ham around it and simmer it in a marinara sauce with sliced mushrooms and serve it over fettucini.
    Sometimes I make soup or stews out of it.

In other words, chicken is the most versatile meat I use.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:40 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• There are a lot of ways to cook chicken, fry it, bake it,make it into a casserole. I even put it into a wok. I cut up the chicken into bite size pieces, and add potatoes, carrots, onions, peppers, into bite size pieces as well. Use any seasonings you like. I use teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, worchestershire sauce, and even Heinz 57. Use your imagination. The sky's the limit.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• so many ways, grilled, fried, stir fried with vegetables,, etc....
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 6:39 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We eat mostly the breast I usually fry it with canola oil salt & pepper or I 'll bake it with Italian dressing and sprinkle parmesan cheese on it. With salt & pepper of course. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• For a whole chiken - I put it in a cake pan, melt a half stick of butter and pour it over the top, and season it with salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, and parsley flakes. Then I put a stick of butter in the cake pan with it and put it in the oven on like 350 or 400 degrees. I baste it every 10 to 15 minutes for about 2 hours. We eat it on tortillas with avocados and it is soooooooo good (but probably all the butter makes it pretty bad too :) )
    Thighs or legs I usually dip in butter and coat either with rice crispies or corn flakes mixed with the spices that I use for the whole chicken
    Wings my hubby likes to fry on the stove in a lot of veg. oil
    Rubia653

Answer by Rubia653 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2010