Has your s/o ever shared a sexual fantasy w/you...how did you react? My DF shared his w/me....and I got really hurt and offended....since he asked if it was ever possible..... adult content

oregonduck

Asked by oregonduck at 12:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• your fiance wanted a threesome huh?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yeah, he'll come up with some wild fantasy after watching porn for awhile. I just pat him on the head and say "That's nice dear, you keep dreaming." ;)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• He's never said anything to me, but I tell him my fantasy's all the time. I never expect them to come true though, and i'm okay with that. Sorry you've been hurt and offended.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 12:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• what was it?
    theres probably certain ones that would offend me.
    i asked my SO & he just said his fantasy is kind of to rape me in a way, or just be in control .. & i like that so i didnt mind.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• His fantasy was me all done up like a pin up girl, and then to spank me while haveing rough sex lol,,,,,,,its been done and we do this dress up thing alot we both enjoy it! what did he say to u? i hope it wasent a 3 some bc i know most guys are in that case he needs a good slap lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yes we've shared our fantasy's. and boy am i ever so glad we did!!!! :D
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:31 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• He's shared two with me. One only after I inadvertently made it come true, and one after I flat out asked him if he wanted to do it. He admitted he did and that he had wanted to for a year :( It makes me sad that he doesn't want to tell me.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• my husband's only desire/fantasy is for me to allow him in the back door....he does not get mad about it, just tries to tell me things I might want to hear, that other women find it very erotic
    sure...whatever...not me....lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i'll try to do it tonite
    A11

Answer by A11 at 5:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I've asked my husband about his sexual fantasies and he says he doesn't have any. He really doesn't have a very imaginative mind, so I believe him. He likes to do the same stuff over and over again when we have sex. I like to try new things. I've shared my fantasies with him and he said he's game for them. We just have to find the time and place to do them. ;)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:36 AM on Jul. 16, 2010