cash assistance help

i was approved for cash assistance and i was wondering when will my card come in the mail and it says that i have money already from 2 months so is there money already on the card

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Usually when you receive assistance, you receive a letter in the mail saying you are eligible. Then a few days later, a card usually comes in the mail. I'd say that if you haven't received a card within a week after receiving the letter make a phone call to Social Services.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• It should have come with information to check your balance
    If it's the standard EBT type card (big flag on it) the site I go to is https://www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com/JPM_EFS/
    you log in with your card # and pin #

I don't know when you will receive it. You may want to contact them again. I think I got my card like 2 weeks after applying (foodstamps)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2010