Have you ever heard of a lenticular puzzle, if so do you think a 5 yr. old child can do one?

A lenticular puzzle, I looked it up in a dictionary to see how to describe it. Anyway, it's like a hologram or 3D picture. Or another way to say it is when you look at an image it's actually two pictures in one. Depending on how you look at it from different angles.

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:32 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I think if the pieces are big enough then it shouldn't be a problem. They make ones with cartoon images on them and are clearly geared towards kids.
    Check the age recommendations on the box.
    I think they'd probably think it was pretty cool.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:41 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Maybe...it obviously depends on the child and his/her interests/abilities. You could give it a try but if it gets too frustrating, I would pretend that you were frustrated too and put it away till they are older.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 16, 2010