How often do you like to shop online?

How often do you like to shop online? Is it daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or Christmas etc.?
Do you like to shop for yourself or gifts for others? Would you rather shop at a mall when purchasing for yourself? What type of items do you normally shop online for? For ex., clothing or items that you would normally try on at the mall, or items such as household items, vitamins, appliances, unusual hard to find items etc.
What is it that you like most about shopping online?
If you prefer not to shop online, why?

Shophealthy

Asked by Shophealthy at 12:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Shopping

• I shop online a lot. ( 2-3 times a month) I have 3 under the age of 25 months so shopping is a struggle for me. I typically buy from stores I have shopped in as I am the kind of person who likes to touch everything. Like my husband wears Old Navy jeans for work. I already know the brand and how it fits and his size so I order from them often. I also appreciate their low shipping rates. Free shipping is also a big motivator for me. I do generally shop in stores that I can return things to locally if there is a problem.
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love shopping online, I shop on line for alot of things I need except clothes and things I can easily get at the store but I bargain shop on line and see if I can get anything for cheaper plus alot of online places have free shipping after a certain amount so I don't even pay for that, so it saves me time and gas.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• About once a month I either order something from an online store, or I buy an ebook
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• About once or twice a month
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:04 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• once in a blue moon and I buy stuff for my cell phone, everyting else I rather buy at the store that way I now and see what I'm buying
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Thank you everyone for your answers. When you are shopping online, did you ever try to do comparison shopping? In other words I know of a site where if you searched for a specific item, it will bring up different stores selling the same item so you can compare the prices.
    Shophealthy

Comment by Shophealthy (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Never.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• once a year

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 19, 2010