Pelvic Bone Pain

this normal, like a weird pain that pulses or comes and goes every once in awhile, I just felt it today too I am 38 weeks nd 5 days, and wondering if this is just me like i may have bumped something or if its the baby moving further down.

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 1:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had the same thing. your baby is moving down. the head is resting on your pelvic bone, prob. it hurts!! i know how you feel!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:38 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• baby moving down really normal im 38 weeks with only 11 days to go and have that same feeling
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 1:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Sounds like it could be Symphis Pubis Dysfunction, SPD.

http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm
    cali4niachef

Answer by cali4niachef at 2:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I am not plus zise by any means. I am told I am actually qutie small for being due in a week. I have 8 days to go till I am induced and My inner groins and hipes and Pubic bone feel like they are bruised, and my hipes feel as though they are going to pop out at anytime.. OoOOO Its painful and uncomfortable... :(
    UAFwife

Comment by UAFwife (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Jul. 17, 2010