Is it normal for happy couples to have sex that often? adult content

My husband is in the Army and has been overseas our entire relationship.

My ex fiance ...well, he's my ex for a reason. I was with him for almost 3 years and for like 2 and a half years we'd only have sex ...like once a month and still then i usually didn't want it!

So ...you REALLY have sex several times a week on a regular basis? Do you always want it? Does it ever get boring?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 1:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some happy couples have sex daily or weekly and some happy couples have sex once a month, everyone is different. Happiness isnt measured by your sexual acivity or at least it should be measured by that alone. For us yes we do have a busy sex life and we are one of those couples who would run home on a lunch break for a quickie. We have also been known to go 2-3 weeks and not have sex at all if life gets too busy, that doesnt mean we dotn want to it just means we are so tired by bed time that we pass out before we get the chance.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i have been with my SO for almost 4 years. we have a toddler. the pregnancy was rough, so was delivery and postpartum. i have had to have surgery since having our baby. my body is just now getting back to "normal", whatever that means. before we had our baby, we had sex all the time. several times a day. it was a joke for our friends, when they could not get a hold of us for days. lol but now, we dont get to very often. it is tough, having a baby and living life everyday. times goes by so fast and at the end of the day you fall into bed and right to sleep. it does not change how much you love someone. i love her with all my heart and soul. sometimes i just want to sleep, and so does she. love is not gauged by how much you have sex. i think you are a normal, average woman/momma. as momma's we are pulled in many diiferent directions. dont worry. you are doing fine. : )
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:31 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• LOL...I am a once a month girl. My hubby doesn't complain (too much) LOL. But, I am with you. I have a friend who literally has sex every day. Sometimes she leaves work at break and goes home for a quickie. I don't get it. She told me I'm not normal.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• is not ur fault hun he is figting for our country right now, but as for me lol we som times 1-2 times a day yes we both want it
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• After reading the responses to my last question I guess I'm not normal. :/
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We have sex alot. However I'm kinda a nympho and so is he. Though yes some times I don't want it and some times it is boring. How often you have sex doesn't determine the strength of your relationship, so don't get worried over it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We are happy and we don't have sex that often. It's so hard to get in the mood. I'm around the kids all day and he's either at work or school. Stress is a huge libido killer.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:36 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I have been married for almost five years and we have slowed down some (especially with this pregnancy) but we are still a-couple times-a-week couple. I think it really depends on the couple though.
    kraziandkoul

Answer by kraziandkoul at 1:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We've been together 8 years now, the 1st couple years it was 2-3 times a day, then about 3 days a week for a couple years.. right now I'm pregnant and not that into it so it's about once a week...
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• for happiness its the satisfaction that matters from each other;sex takes a bit back seat,but yes its important really
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:38 AM on Jul. 16, 2010