Anybody play on World of Warcraft?

It's pretty fun. My hubby and I play all the time. It's our cheap form of entertainment. lol. We play on the Earthen Ring realm, usually on the horde side. Anyone else?

jenettyshome

Asked by jenettyshome at 10:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Entertainment

• I tried it a while back and didn't like it, but my boyfriend got me into it. I play alliance on the server Eonar
    muffinpie03

Answer by muffinpie03 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I used to play the old version, but haven't played the new version in years.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 9:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• My hubby is more "obsessed" with it than I am. He really likes to play and see how much more "better" gear he can get and all that. I usually play because he wants me to. lol. But it is fun. I love being a caster so I'm usually playing a priest or a warlock. We're looking forward to the new expansion coming out in Nov. with the new race and the increase in levels to 80.

Anybody ever want to join in the fun, look us up. You can PM me if you want to know where we're playing.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:04 AM on Oct. 4, 2008